What is The Startup Pitch?
The Startup Pitch a service for Startups to pitch themselves and their apps to the world without the need for a connection to the established startup news blogs.
How does it work?
Simple, Fill out our Startup Pitch form and submit it. Once we have it we will review it and if its not spam or breaks our rules on types of Startups allowed then we publish it.
What are the rules?
- Don’t pitch a Company or an App that involves coupons or affiliate sales or sweepstakes type sites or drug related sales etc
- Name of Company / App should be just that not anything else (pitches that do this will be deleted).
- Any attempt at SEO for non startup Companies or Apps will be deleted(see above rule as an example of this).
- If you are not live but have a sign up form then please do a beta pitch.
- No adult content sites.
- Startup Submission services are not allowed to use this standard forms. Contact us to find out about becoming a partner.
- If you are not sure then get in contact with us, we are happy to give feedback.
Why is my Startup Pitch not showing yet?
Simple, see this page for more info
How old is The Startup Pitch?
We launched the site first called DIY Startup News back in Feb 2008 and were the first site to accept news directly from Startups. We have had great success in this field.