Company / App Name: Priority-Zero
What does it do?
• An interactive to-do list
• Prioritise tasks in order of importance
• Record time spent on individual tasks
• Take notes and instructions for each task
• Workload visual over the next four weeks
• Simplify time billing
Why do we need it?
It’s an effective way to organise work, and see how individual tasks and projects affect your workload over the next four weeks. It provides the ability to get an overview of, and re-organise priorities at a glance.
Who is it for?
• Small Business
• Anyone with a busy schedule
What makes it stand out from the crowd?
It’s simple to use, and is available on all devices with an internet connection. It’s a great way to organise work, and see the impact of tasks on your workload over the coming weeks, and how the time spent on each task reduces it.
The application is ready for users to start using (free), and there are a list of additional functions in development that will be unveiled as they become available. For now, we’d like to get feedback and suggestions from users.