Company / App Name: MediaTag
What does it do?
MediaTag allows you to tag anything: webpages, photos, videos.
It is an easy & flexible way to organise everything.
Why do we need it?
Most project based tools have a limitation, which is that they are project based. Many things that we would like to save simply do not fit a specific project. Tagging offers much more flexibility.
Who is it for?
– photographers who want to save photos that inspire them
– filmmakers who want to tag specific moments in videos, to share with their team
– journalists and researchers who gather a lot of material when browsing
What makes it stand out from the crowd?
Tagging is usually only used superficially. In MediaTag, we make it really easy to organise things with:
– a tree view or all tags and the ones that are related
– drag and drop interface to assign them very quickly
– tags can be bookmarked
users will be able to:
– Subscribe to specific tags/users to receive news about what has been assigned
– better auto tagging
– import of RSS feeds
– import of browser bookmarks
– private sharing