Pitch for EveryMon

Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 00.49.04

Company / App Name: EveryMon


Twitter – everymonapp

What does it do?

EveryMon process alerts from every type of app or service. It filters them to suit your needs so you only get notified if there is a problem. Only 7% of email alerts are needed, the other 93% is noise we can filter away.

Why do we need it?

One missed alert cost $252 million for Target back in 2014 with their security breach. A survey by Security Intelligence in 2018 found that 72% of teams led by CISOs faced alert fatigue. Only 7% of alerts are genuine.

Who is it for?

IT Professionals, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Infrastructure Admins. It can be used by for any type of service.

What makes it stand out from the crowd?

Built by IT Pros for IT Pros. Lack of VC funding means we can do what is right for the long term.

What’s next?

We have tested the theory over the past two years and made the platform solid. Now we just need to share it and help our target audience be free of distracting alerts.