Company / App Name: Ruzzit
What does it do?
Ruzzit finds all the most viral stories on the web and categorises them into a single feed. Users can personalise their viral feed to discover stories based on what they like.
Why do we need it?
There is currently no platform that aggregates all the internet’s viral content in one feed. We want to be the first.
Who is it for?
Viral consumers who want to be first to discover new viral content that is relevant and interesting to them.
What makes it stand out from the crowd?
At the moment, there is no consumer-focused feed that takes snapshots of all the latest viral content from sites / blogs / social feeds and puts them in one place. This is what we have built.
– Launching in new countries/languages
– Ruzzit tools (analytics, stats, real time)
– Prediction tool for brands and agencies, see what content will go viral
– Index new social networks
– Launch Ruzzit API for devs/brands to use